Cabforce Partner Program enables partners to integrate taxi bookings to existing services and booking flows in various ways. It offers range of options from very easy to deploy branded site and linking to full API integration, enabling the taxi booking to be on the same transaction as the main product. The Cabforce tech team helps partners with integration and provides example resources to speed up development. See image below for overview of integration methods.
The main elements of the integration are (numbers in the list refer to image below):
- Online booking engine co-branding
- URL parameters for linking and deep linking
- Cabforce Content Hub API
- Blended flow, where API is used for price searches and user is deep-linked to booking engine to complete purchase
- Callbacks to notify developer partners about state changes
So what can you do with Cabforce? What is the content exactly? Cabforce provides prebooked transfers on flat all-inclusive rates. Here's some general rules and features of what is possible.
- Cabforce generally provides three product categories: Best Value, Executive and Minibus. In some markets only part of the categories are available.
- Cabforce coverage is constantly developing. See up to date coverage at www.cabforce.com. We only give rates for rides that are within our coverage (so if you get a price, it can be booked).
- Cabforce rides are always prebooked. Our typical prebooking lead time is 2 hours (ie. booking must be made latest two hours before the pickup). In some selected markets the lead time can be shorter.
- Cabforce guarantees rides through approval process with the local operator. This means that the voucher (=guarantee) for the ride is sent to passenger email within 60 minutes of the booking. Thus, it is of high importance for us to get right contact details (email & phone) for the passenger.
Following figure describes the key states of Cabforce booking (pre and post confirmation) as well as touchpoints with developer partner and end user.
- Booking created
- Booking confirmed
- Booking cancelled
- Booking completed
Cabforce partner notification email. Booking number : 144-381-1 Passenger name : John Passenger Pickup address : (HEL) - Helsinki Vantaa Airport, Helsinki, Finland Destination address : Tekniikantie 14, 02150, Espoo, Finland Status : 4 Pickup time : 2013-02-27T12:34+0200 Taxi company name : Helsinki Demo Taxi Company Taxi company reference : 313938 External booking identifier : ZXh0ZXJuYWwgaWQgaXMgYmFzZTY0IGVuY29kZWQ= External booking data : dGhpcyBpcyB0ZXN0IGV4dGVybmFs
- Test data (pricing, taxi companies, POIs, cities) is a snapshot of production data. It's updated approximately every 3 months.
- Test server automatically accepts all bookings
- Test bookings and price searches done by all test users are erased on data update.